Parents, Teachers and Friends Association
Welcome to Fletewood School's PTFA
Here are our members:
Chairperson – Mrs Ophelia Herman
Assistant Chairperson & Secretary – to be confirmed
Treasurer – Mrs Julia Hall
Class 1 representative – Mrs Kristelle Chiu
Class 2 representative- to be confirmed
Class 3 representative – Mrs Vivian Kingdom
Class 4 representative – to be confirmed
Headteacher – Mrs Rachel Gray
Chaplain – Pastor Clifford Herman
Total raised so far: £2038.19!
Our next general meeting date will be confirmed soon so watch this space! All parents and friends of the school are welcome to attend a general meeting and we look forward to any ideas you may have or support you can offer.
This year, we are continuing to fundraise to help improve the school playground. We have already made strides to completing our efforts and are now at the stage where we can resource our newly enlarged, tarmacked and fenced playground.
Mr Martin and Mr Hall have been busy over the summer holidays filling in the stairs to the back lane to make more space for the children to play in. Now we need some new fencing and a new surface to the playground. This won’t come cheap, so please help us to raise funds towards the cost!
Here are just a few ways you can help:
1) Click this link to activate ‘Easyfundraising‘ and help raise money when you purchase items online from participating retailers.
2) Join us at our Summer Fayre next July.
3) Purchase tickets for the Music Extravaganza next March – proceeds will be split between our chosen charity for the year and the PTFA fundraising pot!
4) Purchase items from the BBQ at Sports Day in the summer.
5) Purchase school dinners for your child. Click here to see the latest dates and menus.
There will be more fundraising events for you to participate in – just watch this space!
Here is an artist’s impression of what the playground could look like with your support for our fundraising:
If you have any queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact a PTFA representative. You can speak to your child’s Class representative in person or you can e-mail Mrs Mihaela Bishop or Mrs Ophelia Herman.
Chairperson: Mrs Mihaela Bishop
Secretary: Mrs Ophelia Herman
We would also welcome you feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to let us know your ideas: